Saturday, May 29, 2010

Making Homemade Musical Instruments

I was crazy enough to host a music camp at my house this week.
Actually, it was a lot of fun!
They finished the camp out yesterday by making some homemade kazoos. They had a ball with it, and my house is even noisier than ever. If that is possible.
Cathy, thank you for teaching the kids. I know they can be a handful. They are really close and very comfortable with each other which can result in some crazy behavior.
Angi and Holly, it was great to sit and chat. It was surprisingly relaxing considering how many kids we had in one house.
But, we survived, and I have so many more photos to share... later.
Right now my super messy garage is calling my name. The projects never end here, and we need to get this one done before the heat of the day. And it is going to be a HOT one.
Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!







No comments: