Saturday, June 27, 2009

Safety Town Graduation


It was another busy week in our household with a lot of running here, there and everywhere!
Emma attended Safety town and had her graduation yesterday. All of my kids have done this little camp and really learned a lot. It was an especially special year for Emma because Adrienne was the assistant teacher in her class. Adrienne's good friend Nicole has been volunteering at Safety Town for the last couple of years and let us know about this great opportunity. Adrienne LOVES working with young children and jumped at the chance to help for the week. The girls had a great week together, learned a little, had fun spending time together, made some new friends, got some more babysitting jobs (Adrienne was quite popular with all the kids and landed herself some new clients. I think she has "I can help you" written on her forehead for all the mom's to see). Emma's favorite parts of the week were the songs they learned, visiting Safety Town, shooting the fire hose, and graduation.






Emma and Adrienne's Class #9

Nicole's Class #10
Waiting for the program to start.


3 comments:

Angi said...

Seems like it was just yesterday that our boys were there!! And Adrienne is just a busy little volunteer this summer, isn't she!? I need to get my hands on her one of these days....

Congrats Emma!

adayinourlife-carla.blogspot.com said...

I love all the summer fun we are all having, crazy yes, but so fun! Congrats to Emma!

BTW-do you know of any Mom camps? :)

Jo said...

I can't wait to hire Adrienne. I know she is the best of the best. I believe I read in her contract she has a 1 year age limit? Seems that GaGa is always too busy.