Friday, October 23, 2009

Keeping William Out of Trouble

This kept him engaged for about 25 minutes!!! Do you know what 25 min. of William-free time means??
Mama can get a lot done!
Well, this time Colin and I finished math for the day, but oh... the potential for next time!
I plan on pulling this little "small motor building" activity out a lot.
Today I am most thankful for: toothpicks, Parmesan cheese containers, and Maria Montessori with her wonderful ideas for keeping 2 yr. olds engaged.
Oh, the little things in life that make me happy...





5 comments:

Angi said...

What a great idea...for me to STEAL! :)

Laura said...

Check William out! He's so engrossed! Love Montessori :)

Jo said...

I'll definitely keep this in my memory. Dane is out of control!

adayinourlife-carla.blogspot.com said...

That boy has so much patience to sit there and do that! Awesome!

Unknown said...

We need to get him one of those triangle games from Cracker Barrel!