Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random Co-op photos...

It was a fun hands-on day at co-op....
The girls (Adrienne and Sam) dissected a cow's eyeball (YUCK!!!!) Or I should say Sam dissected while my daughter sat and watched. This is definitely not her thing! But don't they look cute???!!!!
Laura, I took this of Brandon for you because I knew you wouldn't be there :)
We made moon craters in my K-1st solar system class! The kids had a ball with this but gosh were they wound up!!!! They were literally bouncing off the walls!

Emma and Greer dominated in soccer in their gym class! These girls are not to be messed with! OMG! SaSSSY!!!!
The girls...at lunch!
Rhyse was just a little excited to drop the rock into the flour and cocoa. This was his type of experiment!
The only pic I have of Colin working on his moon crater experiment!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures! Thank you for taking one of Brandon for me! I'll be snagging it ;)

Love the one of the "girl's table". Cute!

adayinourlife-carla.blogspot.com said...

cute, cute, cute!