Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is It Thursday already????

And I haven't blogged all week. I have so many pictures I want to post, but so little time.
And, my Internet and power were on and off all day yesterday. Not fun. But we did get a lot of reading done. It's amazing what you can accomplish without all of the modern distractions. Hmmm...maybe we should go computer and TV free more often??
Weren't those storms crazy last night?
Adrienne and I were stuck in Kroger while we waited for tornado's to pass, rain to let up, and lightning to subside.
With how wicked the weather was, we were surprised to see this beautiful rainbow when we finally stepped out and braved the walk to our car.
When Adrienne saw the rainbow she says to me, "See mom, there is beauty in even the worst conditions". Isn't that sweet?!
Well I am off to take Adrienne to Latin class.
Hopefully I'll be back online later to work on my poor neglected blog...



2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you guys are safe! I was thinking about you last night when Todd told me that the worst part of the storm was in your area!

Beautiful picture...Adrienne's right :)

adayinourlife-carla.blogspot.com said...

I got a very similar picture from last night up on my blog too!